I am crazy about Phil.Do you have any Vista Video clips of his shower scene, or butt scene..I found the following, http://translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=http://1069.marlito.com/viewthread.php%3Faction%3Dprintable%26tid%3D125&ei=CMOqTNvKPMTXcZ6Z-L8E&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D248-1_phil_shower.mov%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DGug%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:officialBut couldn't download any further. This guy is my fantasyPlease help
Phil is the best. Walt, please keep the photos coming old or new they are still awesome. Keep up the great work.
Thanks Chip. Not to worry...... I'll probably be making a poster of Phil as they're closing the lid on my coffin (lol). And you are right, Phil is the best!
Click on photo to enlarge.
I am crazy about Phil.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any Vista Video clips of his shower scene, or butt scene..
I found the following,
http://translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=http://1069.marlito.com/viewthread.php%3Faction%3Dprintable%26tid%3D125&ei=CMOqTNvKPMTXcZ6Z-L8E&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D248-1_phil_shower.mov%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DGug%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official
But couldn't download any further. This guy is my fantasy
Please help
Phil is the best.
ReplyDeleteWalt, please keep the photos coming old or new they are still awesome. Keep up the great work.
Thanks Chip. Not to worry...... I'll probably be making a poster of Phil as they're closing the lid on my coffin (lol). And you are right, Phil is the best!
ReplyDelete