Jeff - Thanks for your generous comment. It's great to know that you (and others) are enjoying the blog.
As far as the picture of Phil in the red briefs, it was taken by John Hough and was given to me by Phil. Probably not what you want to hear but it is a hard and fast policy of mine to never post pictures of Phil that have not been made public.
Phil,the new photo's are just outstanding!!!!!
ReplyDeletePhil really gives us a lot of surprises these days! Thanks,Phil!
ReplyDeleteAnd Walt, you're the mutual friend of all Phil's fans from all around the world. Thanks for your work,too!
Btw, the first picture at the top bar(Phil with his red tiny brief) really attracts me. Where did you find it?
Jeff - Thanks for your generous comment. It's great to know that you (and others) are enjoying the blog.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the picture of Phil in the red briefs, it was taken by John Hough and was given to me by Phil. Probably not what you want to hear but it is a hard and fast policy of mine to never post pictures of Phil that have not been made public.
Walt
You're so lucky to have a privilege to that. I'm a little jealous.
ReplyDeleteHaha...Just kidding!
Thanks all the same.
Sorry that I forget to thanks for telling me the name of the photographer.
ReplyDeleteAnd in fact, I think you deserve that privilege.
Hope I can be lucky enough to enjoy more of your great work later.